Tuesday, December 31, 2013

L'Oreal Hydra Active 3 sanftes Waschgel / L'Oreal Hydra Active 3 Face wash


L'Oreal Hydra Active 3 sanftes Waschgel / L'Oreal Hydra Active 3 Face wash

 

Today I am reviewing L’Oreal Hydra Active 3 sanftes Waschgel (face wash). I have already reviewed day cream from the same series of products. I have picked this face wash because I like the day cream and this series of products is specially designed for dry and sensitive skin types which I have. I am using this face wash since last two months.

Product Claim- L'Oréal Paris skin perfecting Hydra Active 3 cleansing face wash, specifically designed for dry and sensitive skin. The skin is optimally cleaned, traces of makeup are removed and a better quality of skin is revealed. The cleansing gel for a comfortable, silky, soft and supple skin. The foaming cleansing gel without soap protects against dehydration. The rich gel texture pleasantly take away light dirt particles from skin .Without perfume and soap Hydra 3 Active Cleansing Gel gently cleanses and provides soothed and silky - soft skin.


Price-3.75 Euro Approx Quantity-150 ml

Packaging-The Cleansing gel comes in a standing tube. The design is in  pink and white with white lettering. The hinged lid allows optimal amount and a clean removal. It is milky white gel in color and texture.



 
Ingredients-



My Experience-I have used this face wash for two months regularly. This is a gentle face wash without soap so it does not leather much. It removes dirt from the skin, but this face wash does not remove makeup from the skin and if you have applied eye makeup it can not remove it at all. After using it on a regular basis before my night schedule most remarkable thing is I did not got any pimples or acne. This is the only plus point I found in this face wash. Since my skin is very sensitive and most of the face wash give me some kind of acne and my skin starts breakout. My skin is dry to combination and in this winters it tends to dry a lot. Since this face wash claims to moisturize skin and protects dehydration I did not found these claims true. Immediately after using this face wash my skin tend to get dry and I need to apply moisturizing lotion immediately. It is a perfume free face wash but I find its smell quite annoying it reminds me something smelling like medicine capsules.

Pros-
 
·         Travel friendly packaging
·         Friendly for sensitive skin.
·         Affordable price

Cons-
 
·         Do not remove makeup.
·         Skin gets dry.
·         Smell may be annoying.
·         Don’t foam much.

Over all Rating- 2/5

Final Verdict-This cleansing gel face wash is not catering moisturizing needs of my skin so I will not buy it again. I will look for another better face wash for my sensitive and dry skin. Friend if you have any suggestions pleases comment below.
 
 
Stay Beautiful,
With love..
Shikha Agrawal

No comments:

Post a Comment