Saturday, December 14, 2013

Essence Long Lasting -Wear Berries 09 review


Hello Beauties,
Today I am reviewing a beautiful shade lipstick Essence Long Lasting -Wear Berries 09. Now a day I am in love with pink and purple colors. And in this winter I love to coordinate my lipsticks with color of my scarf. It is one of my favorite color in winter.
This lipstick is in a beautiful berry color which is plumy fuchsia color. This lipstick comes in black packaging with a center rim to indicate shade of lipstick. It is a soft creamy lipstick, and bit glossy in texture. The color is bright mauve which will brighten up your face. This lipstick works well with pigmented lips and gives a full coverage and radiant look.
The shade of this lipstick goes very well with fair skin tone and neutral enough for majority of skin tones. Dusky beauties can also wear it. It is smooth and buttery so evenly spreads on lips and requires two to three coats to complete look. It has no shimmer and glitter, but it provide beautiful glaze.
Product chain of essence long lasting lipsticks comes in 10 different shades.Essence sells this product with“Long Lasting “tag but I certainly did not find it long lasting at all. It remains on my lips for about max 2 hours and afterwards it fades off and just remain on outer peripherals of lips.
 
 
 


 
 
 

 
Price-Approx 2.95 Euro
Shelf Life- 2years
Pros-
1.    Beautiful Shade
2.    Steady packaging.
3.    Does not dry out lips.
4.    Affordable price.
Cons-
1.    Lasting power is so poor.
2.    Leaves uneven patches.
3.    Availability.
Final Verdict-This is a beautiful color ,and I love to play with colors so I lik this lipstick except the overhead of reapplication.
 
Stay Beautiful,
With love..
Shikha Agrawal
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment